Mobile Phone Policy
There is no need for any student to have a mobile phone at school. Any communication during school is accommodated through our normal processes. Should you require your child to have a mobile phone at school, the following will apply; During the school day.
- Permission from the Principal or Associate Principal will be obtained.
- Phones will be switched off and kept in the schooloffice.
- Phones will not be used for any purpose during school hours.
- Should it be found that phones have been used contrary to any of the above, the phones will be removed to a safe place pending a meeting with the student’s parents.
- At that meeting parents will be required to remove any school items from the phone.
- If parent co-operation is not forthcoming then legal assistance will be sought to ensure offending material is removed.
- Use of mobile phones contrary to school expectations will result in suspension.
- The school accepts no responsibility for safety of phones.