To provide a safe supportive environment where all are encouraged to reach their potential.
Diversity is celebrated with acceptance, tolerance, active listening and understanding.
We strive to build resilience, cooperation, confidence and self-worth so as to ensure Learning for Life.
Rawlinson Primary School will achieve
Success for all Students
- are happy, engaged and intrinsically motivated to be independent learners,
- are confident and display a willingness to achieve their potential through resilience, listening, collaboration and critical thinking.
High Quality Teaching
- This will be evident when staff:
- are self-reflective, collaborative, flexible and enthusiastic,
- engage in professional learning to develop effective individual, class and whole school plans that assist in the delivery of a quality, data driven, differentiated curriculum.
- are approachable and community focused,
- display a caring and supportive culture that practices open communication,
- are strong, empowering and make informed decisions supported by evidence based practices,
- support and model High Expectation Relationships with Success for All and Quality Teaching as priorities.
Strong Governance and Support
- decision makers operate in an open and transparent manner,
- all decision making is considered, equitable, realistic, accountable and flexible,
- resources – physical, financial and human management are clearly linked to the schools strategic and operational plans.